Selling Agent Services
TRUWAY offers a full range of expert and independent services for home buyers and property investors:
Let us sell your home or investment property and negotiate the best price to save you time, money and stress.
Auction Bidding Service
We use tried and tested strategic auction bidding strategies to give you the best chance of selling your home or investment property at the right price..
Property Management Partners
Our Property Management Partners help investors find high quality tenants and maximise their rental returns.
TRUWAY can project manage any renovations to your asset to ensure the best price is achieved in the market and also provide financial returns on your investment purchase.
We help your assets work harder
TRUWAY’s Property Management partner is focused on making your investment work for you. As a property investor, you want your assets to perform at their highest level and to deliver the results you expect.
TRUWAY ensures our property management partners conduct regular inspections to ensure all properties are maintained at the highest level and send you detailed written reports. Our property management partners use accounting software which ensures accurate, comprehensive record keeping and monthly reports.
Our thorough, professional approach
Property investors want to be sure their asset is managed professionally. TRUWAY’s property management partners will strive to you with services that include:
- a free, expert assessment of an achievable market rental return on your property
- Property marketing through our established tenant database and promotion on major rental search websites
- Tenant screening, confirmation of employment, prior tenancy and references through Tenant Reference Australia and personal interview
- Security deposits: collection and lodging of bonds with the Department of Fair Trading
- Leases: signing and enforcement of a Residential Tenancy Agreement, complete with our additional list of over a dozen special conditions to strengthen it for you
- Rental income: collect and deposit rental income in line with the Residential Tenancy Agreement
- Inspections: at least two each year combined with an extensive condition report with a copy sent to you
- Maintenance: hire and monitor registered tradesmen and licensed contractors
- Disbursements: making payments such as council rates, levies, water bills, gas bills and general maintenance as specified in your management agreement
Property owner reports, reviews and records:
- Property rental review: twice yearly rental review and at the end of any lease agreement to ensure rental rate reflects current market conditions
- Monthly reports: of all income received and deposited along with all expense disbursements
- Comprehensive records: to ensure all property information is recorded and available at all times
- Annual financial reports: for tax time